Tuesday, June 08, 2010

One more week!

Just a reminder for all of you who are still reading that the 4th Annual White Elephant Blogathon will be a week from today, on Tuesday, June 15. I just finished reviewing my chosen film, and now I’m looking forward to what everyone else has to offer. We’ve got a great crop of writers and bloggers lined up, and this year’s White Elephant promises to do justice to the good thing Ben Lim started a little over three years ago.

In the spirit of the occasion, I’ve even created the White Elephant button that currently adorns my sidebar, and will hopefully pop up on at least a handful of others within the next week. Sorry if it looks cheesy- I don’t have much experience with graphic design, online or otherwise, and I didn’t want to impose on my bud Martin, who has graciously contributed banners for the Muriels for the past three years.

Anyway, don’t forget to come back next Tuesday for White Elephant #4. Should be fun- hope to see you here!

No comments: