Saturday, March 01, 2008

Famous Last Words- Round 2, Week 8

You may have noticed that I changed the quotation in my profile a month or so ago. While I sometimes like to change things up around here in the interest of keeping it fresh, this time there was an actual method to my madness. The reasoning behind the change was because I intended to post a Famous Last Words quote from Orson Welles' F for Fake (which I did last week), and I didn't think it would be a good idea to provide any unnecessary hints. I guess my plan worked out, since very few people actually guessed the quote correctly. Congrats to those who did.

Now for this week's quote, another twofer:

“Where do you want to go?”
“Wherever you want to take me.”

Easier? We'll find out soon enough. Submit your guesses to this e-Mail address. Remember, all submissions are due no later than 11:59 PM EST Wednesday. Good luck!