Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Adventures in Ad Copy (coming 29 January)

Is it just me or is this the best DVD ad copy pretty much ever?

"What would you want to see HOT BABES do NAKED? Here it is!. Hot Naked Babes with loaded shot guns? Blammo! Hot naked babes washing your truck, riding a bull, and deep sea fishing. Playboy asked its viewers what they wanted to see hot naked babes doing, and we delivered. Hot babes roller skating, chicken farming and blasting concrete with heavy machinery. Its hot sweaty fun in the sun, Playboy-style."

Apologies to Cameron Crowe, but they had me at "blammo!" But the kicker is the DVD's title: Hot Chicks Doing Stuff Naked. No, I'm not kidding. It's like the Idiocracy world of tomorrow, today. Lord forgive me, but if they're selling it like that, then I'll drink the Brawndo, folks. I might not feel good about myself afterwards, but I'll live with it.

2 comments:

Steve C. said...

There was a time when we got to find out WHO the hot chick was! And WHY she was doing stuff naked!

James said...

This reminds me, I need to hire one of those naked maids I've aways read about.