Thursday, August 30, 2007

When Good Directors Go Bad #10


(click image above for bonus NSFW still from this week's selection, Jean-Claude Brisseau's The Exterminating Angels. Don't say I never did anything for you)

Also this week:

Worst Literary Adaptations, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3- I only had time for The Scarlet Letter and Lady in the Lake this week, although I nearly chose a few others before deciding to hold off so I could write When Good Directors Go Bad columns about them.

Focus on Foreign Films- a spotlight on Edward Copeland's foreign films poll. Vote!

Trailer Roundup- I'm Not There. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Shine a Light.

2 comments:

James said...

Good looking topless foreign women are always a plus to any blog.

Paul C. said...

Yeah, I've always wanted to up the T&A quotient a little, but since some of my family members drop in on occasion, I was hesitant. Glad to hear that the solution worked for you.