1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess (use the comments, if you please).
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and post the answer along with who guessed it.
5. No Googling or using IMDb search functions. You're on your honor.
6. One movie guess at a time. Give people a chance to guess before you steal all of the glory.
And now, the quotes, all taken from movies in my top 100 list. That's the only hint you're getting outta me, folks...
Updated 6 March: ... or so I'd thought, except that two of the quotes proved more troublesome than I'd originally anticipated. So I'll go ahead and give you a few hints to help with quotes #5 and #8:
a. Both of the films are in black and white.
b. The performer who delivered line #5 was nominated for an Oscar for the film in question.
As for #8, I believe you already have enough hints to get this one, provided your head's in the right place. If nobody guesses them by Saturday night, I'll go ahead and post the answers then.